Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battlefied 3, Any Fans On

dogma1978

Hi all.

Just wondering if there are any battlefield 3 fans on. Im playing on the PS3 and although im a bit late I wondered if people would like to leave there online names so we could add friends.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Danny_RFC_

damn!! im on PC , absolutely rubbish at it , but still an awesome game :)

I got it free when EA messed up Sim City, I've never even bothered to try it. I don't actually know what it is, well I know its FPS but is all online multiplayer?

I have it on PC too

It has got a storyline version aswel but the same as COD its mainly about the online gameplay. The best way to describe it is COD is for daft wee boys who want to mess about and battlefield 3 is more for people who are interested in proper gameplay and tactics etc its more team based rather than one person running around like Rambo :lol: it takes a while to get into it but when you do you'll realy enjoy it! Battlefield 4 is due out towards the end of the year

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club