Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Swap Mk2 Focus

RESOLUTION

Hi, has anyone the knowledge on how easy it would be to swap a set of front seats from a mk2 focus and replace them with a set of recaro mk2 Mondeo st200 leather recaro seats? Many thanks

If the Mondeo seats mechanically fit into the Focus MK2 it should be no problem to install them.

Most likely you have to install the Focus MK2 seatbelt tensioners onto the Mondeo seats and if the Mondeo seats do not have (the correct) airbags fitted you must also disable the side airbags in the RCM (Restraints Control Module).

I would check to see if the runners appear to be similar if so like jw says pretty straight forward i would tape up the edges of the runners when taking seats in and out as the sharp edge will cut into your trims when manouvering (dont ask) as for the air bag if you do discover its the wron one not to bad to replace did mine on my recaros took about 45 mins easily available off the bay i still have a spare n/s one if you need usually go for around £25 you can then sell yours to reap the money back .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club