AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DanGersFord

Nice Clean Car =]

14 posts in this topic

post-37948-0-39656600-1367159180_thumb.j

post-37948-0-42994000-1367159242_thumb.j

post-37948-0-24529400-1367159285_thumb.j

post-37948-0-23608800-1367159324_thumb.j

post-37948-0-54124600-1367159358_thumb.j

post-37948-0-67711400-1367159406_thumb.j

post-37948-0-01996400-1367159506_thumb.j

Washed, Scratch removed, colour restored, waxed, trims buffed, Windows cleaned with RainX externally and anti fog window spray internally, alloys clean and interior cleaned :)

GuestyBFC and ayrshiredude like this

Nice work! Like the Stewie sticker in the rear window :lol:

Cheers mate was about 4 hours work haha I got sunburn in Scotland! Lmao yeah I like him aswel haha your S1600's lookin sweet!

Cheers mate not as nice as your ST2!

Dont think so! Ha! Went over it about 4 times altogether lmao theres a few bits of paint that could do with being touched up but ill sort them when I fit my New front bumper, valance skirt and splitter and get my bonnet resprayed :)

Cheers mate not as nice as your ST2!

If you want one so much just buy one pal, you only live once, if you can't afford it, get some finance.

Ross M likes this

Got refused finance cause I was quite near the max on my credit card for ages so im in the process of paying that off and saving up the deposit for when my credit ratings improved. Although if I can get an RS on finance I may go for that instead :)

Cheers mate was about 4 hours work haha I got sunburn in Scotland! Lmao yeah I like him aswel haha your S1600's lookin sweet!

Not for much longer, ST2 is coming in June! ;) cheers though, it is a cracking little car!

Sunburn in Scotland? Must have been warm! :P :D

4 Hours work, that is some going!

Got refused finance cause I was quite near the max on my credit card for ages so im in the process of paying that off and saving up the deposit for when my credit ratings improved. Although if I can get an RS on finance I may go for that instead :)

You'll need a separate finance package for the running costs haha. My Dad averages between 21 and 24 mpg. 32 at the very most on the motorway.

Not for much longer, ST2 is coming in June! ;) cheers though, it is a cracking little car!

Sunburn in Scotland? Must have been warm! :P :D

4 Hours work, that is some going!

Yup lol it wasnt even that warm mustve still been quite strong though lol was quite windy which is probs why it didnt feel that warm

You'll need a separate finance package for the running costs haha. My Dad averages between 21 and 24 mpg. 32 at the very most on the motorway.

Im in a well paid job lucky money isnt realy the problem ive got plenty of it but a few years of abusing my credit card and my poor ability to save money is a hindrance lol but im buckling down and paid a good chunk of my credit card off n im saving up for a deposit so i can get one on finance when my credit ratings improved abit :)

also i dont realy get chance to drive alot due to my work so only average about 3-4000 a year so it shouldnt be too much of a problem lol