Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Fuel Filter Do I Need? There's About 4 Types!

Jinkz

Everytime I put my reg number in or go on a search there seems to be about 4 types of filter, a long one, a plastic one, a metal bulbous one etc.

I was hoping to buy it on fleebay and hunt it down but I don't know which one it is? I've got an 06 tdci mk2.

Ah never mind , just checked the vin number it was made feb 06.. Solved, it's the bulky metal one.

Just curious, are you changing it because you have a problem, or as part of a timed service?

I've got no documentation of it being changed in a long time, and sometimes the car gets... It feels like its being starved of fuel, not juddery but split second losses of power every now and again. So I thought for £40 odd might as well change it. Got a leaky injector at the moment too so thought I'd give it a minor service.

Ha yeah :) I don't know where it's located but I've just picked up a Haynes manual online tonight. I was trying figure out which it was so I could get it sorted Saturday.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club