Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Car: New fiesta or a used audi TT

johnnymac16

need help choosing, Ive got a new fiesta in 1.4, but want a 2nd car i can use at the weekend as i use my titanium for work, and always wanted a audi tt,, now new but used as they pretty expensive, but a sporty version of a fiesta looks good....

You are comparing chalk with cheese. Can you afford a new shape TT. Its the one to go for. My sister has the 2ltr turbo. Beware drivers that have driven TT's hard. Suggest you buy private from an old bloke who has looked after his pride and joy.

Personally I would go with the fiesta. The fiesta has a ton of gadgets, looks amazing and is just generally a brilliant car. IME (in my experience) the TT's have been a bit of a let down, a bit too fidely and a bit of a girls car IMO. My mom used to have one that I drove a little, but I just found it a bit too fussy. Check out Clarkson's review on the ollder model - that pretty much sums it up i think.

Obviously its your opinion though.

You are comparing chalk with cheese. Can you afford a new shape TT. Its the one to go for. My sister has the 2ltr turbo. Beware drivers that have driven TT's hard. Suggest you buy private from an old bloke who has looked after his pride and joy.

I'd love an Audi TT but it's the money and now's deffo not a good time.

I always thought I'd go for the 2.0L turbo but the other day this very topic came up and someone said the 1.8L is the better bet as it can be chipped up to nearly 500 bhp?

This could be b******s for all I know but I agree with you entirely---if you could afford an Audi TT why buy a Fiesta?

And deffo buy from someone who's taken care of it otherwise you're likely to be very badly stung indeed................... :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club