Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please, Buying A Second Hand Turbo

Spiral7975

Hi there,

My 1.8 TDCI 53 plate Focus is in need of a replacement turbo ( no surprise there then from what I've read!). I really cannot afford new so I've been scouring the net and found one. It is listed as being off of a 2.0 Mondeo, 2004, 115 BHP, Garrett M46. The turbo off of my car says Garrett M46 on it. I have contacted the company and he's said that as long as the numbers are the same it will be fine. His photos show no numbers other than the M46 and I can't see any other numbers on my turbo either.

My issue is that some other people are also selling the Garrett M46 but say that it is not suitable for a Focus, so exactly what numbers am I looking for?

Any advice appreciated! My children are not happy at the prospect on missing out on a camping holiday due to a lack of car to go in!

Many Thanks

The part number like 713757 or 421 etc theres many types of garrett turbo if ure unsure simoly buy a 1.8 tdci turbo check youre v5 see what bhp you have and compare to listing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club