Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6000 Cd Player Producing No Sound?

TJBaldy

Hey there everyone :)

I just recently bought a 2006 Fiesta ST which I love but I'm trying to sort out the CD player. I bought it with a broken CD player (the 6006 model) which had a CDC error. I tried getting it fixed to no avail.

So I bought a 6000 model off eBay. I plugged it in today, entered the code and everything seemed fine, other than the fact there is no sound at all. Every single button works but for what ever reason there is no sound.

FYI, the sound was working perfectly in the 6006 model, it was the CD player functionality that didn't work.

I tried re-plugging the stereo a few times and played around with it but nothing got it working. So does anyone have any suggestions before I send the CD player back for a refund?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Also, I have the letters 'AST' being displayed permanently while the radio is on. Noticed it's an autostore control, but not sure whether this is normal to be on permanently.

The AST is normal.

That just tells you that you're on a saved station.

If the old radio plays ok but the replacement doesn't then return it as faulty.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club