Do Not Sell My Personal Information

September Options On The St!

MartynS

I stumbled across the following options which will be available on the ST from September the other day when trying to find out if it's possible to have powerfold mirrors. I've only seen them on the one site and can't find any other information anywhere, but it seems to be legit as I managed to order a new ST2 with the convenience pack! It originally wasn't going to be available on the dealers system until mid September but I received a call today saying the order has been put through so it's available now.

So, to any of you looking to buy in the near future or have one on order not yet built, have a look at these (sourced from http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?701282-MarkCup-s-Fiesta-ST/page32, post 639):

• Cruise Control for £150
  • ST Convenience Pack (Keyless Entry and Power Fold Door Mirrors) for £300
  • Automatic Headlights, Window Wipers & Auto-dimming Rear view Mirror for £150

There's also details about other changes to the range:

• The award winning Active City Stop feature is being made available as a standalone option for only £200. This feature was previously only available as part of the Driver Assistance Pack which is now discontinued.
  • Due to low customer demand the large rear spoiler option will be deleted as an option across Fiesta. The spoiler continues be available as part of the full dress up kit.
  • The price of the Front & rear parking sensor option on Zetec models has increased by £25

Hope this helps someone!

• Like 1

Bit weird - the options have now appeared on Ford's site but the convenience pack is £425 and has no details about it. Wonder if something has been added to it? Rear parking sensors maybe?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club