Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta :-( Wondering How Much It Will Sell For?

JoeyG410

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my Fiesta Zetec 1.25L,

Due to my work giving me an Audi A3 for peanuts.

The Fiesta is currently on Ford options, I'm paying £180 a month for it, no deposit, I've had it since new (62 plate) about 14 months old so I've paid off around £2500, but I'm not sure if they took anything from the KA I gave back to them? for the deposit? so more could have been paid towards the "deposit". My plan is to buy the car, dependent on how much they want, and see if I can private sell the car for more than what I paid for it (without the monthly payments in mind).

Just wondering how much you think I can sell it for.

I also have the 17" Black Spanner looking alloys that I bought separate (also got the 16" silver spanner looking alloys) and a Black spoiler to sell aswell, not sure how much I can sell the spoiler and alloys for?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In the interest of this not looking like an advert I have removed some details from your post. Your best bet would be to get a valuation from somewhere like whatcar:

http://www.whatcar.com/valuations

That's what I normally do.

Oops sorry, Thank you, that website has actually given me a decent view of prices.

Just wondered if anyone else has been in the same boat?

Phone Ford options and get a settlement figure then you can make a decision based off that :)

I've had a look at the Ford Options site, I will give them a call tomorrow when I get all the details from my house. Not sure what the GMFV is? not sure what that matters since I was always going to give it back anyway? If I can give my car back to Ford and not pay a penny then I will be fine with that, but if I can make a quick £1K out of it then it might be worth doing.

Guaranteed Minimum Future Value. The minimum Ford say it will be worth at the end of your contract and it's what you have left to pay (+ monthly payment x months left), sometimes called a balloon payment.

Take it to a ford dealer, get them to value it- get your settlement figure from ford credit first.

Value offered - value given = yours

Though its unlikely you'll get much.

I can here the salesmans sharpe intake of breath already.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club