How much!! help needed!

centamin

Hi all new member, how much should be a fair price for a/

1.6 tdci titanium 3 door vision met paint,

x-pack,

full body kit,

tech pack, and all other options as on ford dealers web site

except tow bar and smoker pack.

list price is £17,850 as of 09/04/09, seems a bit high!! best deal i could get off my local dealer ( congleton, cheshire) is £16,000

he will not come down any more point blank, his arm would not twist any more!!

does this seem about right .

any advice would be most helpful, fantastic cars.

many thanks stay safe.

CENTAMIN.

Check DealDriver's out, you will get a better deal. You may have to drive a little way as it can't garuntee your local dealer but its defo worth it. They have saved me over £3000 :D

DealDrivers!

EDIT: HERE IS HOW MUCH I WORKED IT OUT AT USING DEALDRIVERS!

3dr Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT: £11,522 + £383 (Metallic Paint)

X Pack: £900

Body Kit: £450

Tech Pack: £540

Total: £13,750

I don't quite understand what you mean by "All options on website".. but they are cheaper (by approx £100) than the list price. If you tell me what else you want adding on I can quote that too. Or you can do it yourself at DealDrivers.co.uk.

P.s. I am NOT a DealDrivers representative or associated with DealDrivers in any way, I'm simply telling you about the site and the prices they can offer :D

I just ordered one this morning, 1.4 Setec 3 door in black with usb/bluetooth for £11,300. This is a saving of about £2,100 off list price so maybe you could push for that saving?

you can def save alot more.... make sure they throw something in for free as ur spending so much!

Check out http://www.autoebid.com and http://www.drivethedeal.com , print your quotes and show them to your salesperson.

When I bought my fiesta I told them the price I wanted to pay, which was £12000 for a £16000 car, and they asked me to show them the closest I had got to this on the internet - Crazy really that they should ask for me to use the internet for quotes and not just haggle with me but I came back with a quote for £12500 and they matched it.

Its a very popular car and they're not having problems shifting them but if you prove that you're ready to buy with someone else, they'd be mad not to match the price.

Cheers

adamtrb

Hi all new member, how much should be a fair price for a/

1.6 tdci titanium 3 door vision met paint,

x-pack,

full body kit,

tech pack, and all other options as on ford dealers web site

except tow bar and smoker pack.

list price is £17,850 as of 09/04/09, seems a bit high!! best deal i could get off my local dealer ( congleton, cheshire) is £16,000

he will not come down any more point blank, his arm would not twist any more!!

does this seem about right .

any advice would be most helpful, fantastic cars.

many thanks stay safe.

CENTAMIN.

Hey, if helps..... i spent about an hour and half disscussing and getting best outa dealer. finished with.....

Model: Titanium 3dr

Engine Size: 1.6 petrol

Color: Sea Grey

Options: X Pack, Tech Pack, Full Dress Up Kit, Curtain Airbags, Rear Centre Head Restraint, Rear Parking Sensors, Interior Pack 1 (non-illuminated).. and closed the deal on the first year service free.

Total Cost £14600

Hope helps a bit.

Many thanks to all for your advice going to have another go to get a better price on tuesday at dealers/

just had a good quote from,,,,,, buy a car dot com,,,, £13,250/ WILL SEE IF FORD CAN MATCH IT

will keep you all posted as i get on.

many thanks

CENTAMIN.

Many thanks to all for your advice going to have another go to get a better price on tuesday at dealers/

just had a good quote from,,,,,, buy a car dot com,,,, £13,250/ WILL SEE IF FORD CAN MATCH IT

many thanks

CENTAMIN.

It's all good advice and I'm sure that most dealers will match the price even though the Fiesta is the best selling ford at the moment. If you could get it for the above price I reckon you would be doing very well indeed.

Good luck............keep us posted etc.

many thanks

CENTAMIN.

hummm, they wont match online price mate. But looking how the price increase has effected the standard price and what discount i got (for my build price has increased over £1000!) I would estimate about 15,500. Comparing to what i managed to get off mine and how difficult it was (around 4 dealers, taking quote, already knowing my stuff etc.). If get sumit reasonable that YOUR happy with (i would not worry about what other people got tbh) then close the deal and say give my another £500 (either on part ex or off list price) OR what might be worth more to you is "say yes im happy, and it's a deal if you give me my first 2 services free".... exactly what I did and came back with first year's service. job done!

Either way good luck :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club