Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing my MK7 fiesta speakers from 4 to 6

supersonic

Hi,

I had my Zetec S for over 4 months now (brought it nearly new) and I'm really happy with it apart from the fact that it did not come with 6 Speakers. Only having the front Speakers is annoying my 12 year old, as she can't hear her n-dubz in the back lol

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get a speaker upgrade?

I know this was an option when buying the bluetooth and USB connection but I only have the AUX connection

Hope everyone is having a great Easter.

Paul

Hi,

I had my Zetec S for over 4 months now (brought it nearly new) and I'm really happy with it apart from the fact that it did not come with 6 speakers. Only having the front speakers is annoying my 12 year old, as she can't hear her n-dubz in the back lol

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get a speaker upgrade?

I know this was an option when buying the bluetooth and USB connection but I only have the AUX connection

Hope everyone is having a great Easter.

Paul

Where are the rear Speakers in these? If they're by the parcel shelf, have a look for the wires. If the wires are behind the trim, try and get a cheap aftermarket set to chuck in :)

Where are the rear speakers in these? If they're by the parcel shelf, have a look for the wires. If the wires are behind the trim, try and get a cheap aftermarket set to chuck in :)

Don't fancy ripping my new fiesta to pieces, the speaker grills are present at the back nothing on the parcel shelf that I can see

I didn't have the choice of the bluetooth option that comes with 6 speakes as I brought nearly new, Wondering if I could get it done by ford or some car sound company could?

• 9 months later...

I had look at this only yesterday, removing the facia was easy enough and there are wires next to the rear speaker mount. I am hoping these are existing speaker cables but Iam not sure as I left them where they were. Anyone got any pointers? I will have another bash this week and post my progress here.

Thanks

I had look at this only yesterday, removing the facia was easy enough and there are wires next to the rear speaker mount. I am hoping these are existing speaker cables but Iam not sure as I left them where they were. Anyone got any pointers? I will have another bash this week and post my progress here.

Thanks

Can you put some pics up showing how you removed the rear door panels? I cant work out how to remove them.

I'm also looking at fitting the rear speaker's onto my 3dr, are the interior quater panal's easy to remove.

Also i have seen radio's with 1-9 on the preset side of the radio, mine only has 1-6, any one know if this radio is only 4 speaker set up or should it accept the rear speaker's once they are fitted as in balance aswell as fade option's on the radio

thank's in advance

• 1 year later...

Hi, taking the panels off might be just the start. Check to see if you've got fader option in radio menu first might be good idea.

Two other topics about fitting rear Speakers here.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club