Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Check This Out ,what A Rip Off

yunii

as above i bought this knobs like other members from china for around £12-£16 tops although had to wait few weeks was worth it. but someone eBay is ripping off big time

yunii

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-06-10-MK2-2-5-Air-Con-Panel-Heater-Climate-Control-Switch-Knobs-Black-/200973045125?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles

This seller was selling for £14.99 as I have it in my watch list, they were down to their last one in stock yesterday. Alot of eBay sellers do this while they get more stock in as it save relisting fees. If some one is dumb enough to buy them for that price it's their problem!

yep gota agree,if punters dont do there research then its tough luck.

with the www now days there is no reason for mug punters,but then theres the 1s who have more money then sense.

Yep, just a placeholder.

Saves relisting fees.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

as above i bought this knobs like other members from china for around £12-£16 tops although had to wait few weeks was worth it. but someone ebay is ripping off big time

yunii

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-06-10-MK2-2-5-Air-Con-Panel-Heater-Climate-Control-Switch-Knobs-Black-/200973045125?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles

These knobs cost 2.75gbp per set from china,

I've bought 6 sets before and sold them for 12pounds per set

Log on to taobao and buy them for under 5 pounds,

Buy loads and become a seller if you have the time.

Ignition ring lights cost 4.50 pounds from china through taobao.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club