Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Issue With Rear Running Light - 2002 Mk5 Fiesta, 1.25 Zetec

Pat_Myshants

First off - I'm a newbie here, so I'd like to say hello to everyone!

I didn't intend for my first post to be requesting help, but unfortunately I've got a problem that I'm not sure how to fix.

I have a 2002 Mk5 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec - I noticed the other day that the rear Left-Hand running light was out. Assuming the bulb was gone I went got a replacement, however, when I went to swap the bulb I noticed the old one appeared to be fine.

I replaced it anyway, but it still didn't work. Thinking I might have possibly bought a dodgy bulb, I switched it with the Right-Hand bulb which works fine - unfortunately this didn't work either.

I then checked the fuses, but all are fine. This is the only light that isn't working in the rear left cluster, the brake light/indicator etc are fine - the rear right-hand cluster are all fine too

Does anyone have any idea what the cause of the issue could be? I'd rather try to fix the problem myself if possible than take the car into a garage!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...

Did u check we're u gettin power to the light sometimes the metal comes away from plastic when u insert the bulb in the holder

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club