Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My brand spanking new 11 year old fiesta

Michael P

Best of luck for your test day ;) just keep your cool and try to think ahead, two tips the first 1 i used on my test the 2nd was a nightmare

1) just SLIGHTLY mis adjust your mirrors so you have to move your head to use them (the examiner can then see you trying to use the mirrors correctly.

2) NOT RECOMMENDED,dont do what I did and forgot where I parked the car ,as the test centre didn't have its own car park you had to park in the street (which was crowded with cars) so I parked down a side road...........couldnt remember which one i left it in..........blonde moment........anyway found it after walking round about 4 streets. and i still passed 1st time Fingers xed for a great result :D

Kristal

1) just SLIGHTLY mis adjust your mirrors so you have to move your head to use them (the examiner can then see you trying to use the mirrors correctly.

good tip! this time next week i will either be very happy or very sad, i shall inform the forum as soon as i know :)

this is going to sound stupid but on the day of the test dress fairly smart, avoid trackies and vests etc. it gives off a good impression to the examiner and sort of breaks the association to the boy racer image.

this is going to sound stupid but on the day of the test dress fairly smart, avoid trackies and vests etc. it gives off a good impression to the examiner and sort of breaks the association to the boy racer image.

not stupid at all. i always wear jeans, smart trainers and a shirt, i shall look alright. i may be a surprise to the examiner, i will be quite chatty and be quite excited !

On my test after 10 mins or so he started talking to me and telling me his life story... that is always a good sign if they chat away to you.

On the test everything seems to come together. Because you are concentrating so much and looking out for idiots on the road etc...

I wish you all the best, and if you do fail don't worry it's not the end of the world. You can always re take it not long after!

The best excuse I heard my mate say to an examiner was ''I came down this road before with my instructor and there were a lot of rabbits about so I am just going to go slowly!'' haha

not stupid at all. i always wear jeans, smart trainers and a shirt, i shall look alright. i may be a surprise to the examiner, i will be quite chatty and be quite excited !

Here's another quick tip for you Michael.

Whatever you do, don't appear to be cocky or over confident.

Try to be calm and enthusiastic but don't try too hard if you know what I mean!

Very best of luck--if it's a fine day at least that would be a start........

Here's another quick tip for you Michael.

Whatever you do, don't appear to be cocky or over confident.

Try to be calm and enthusiastic but don't try too hard if you know what I mean!

Very best of luck--if it's a fine day at least that would be a start........

i am actually starting to feel alot more nervous now !

a couple of my friends have passed this week which makes me feel a bit better though

i just want to get it over with now!

Wishing you lots of luck, Michael! :)

I know how you're feeling, you want it all over with, but at the same time, you don't! I was a jittering wreck, like a week before my test :rolleyes:

I tried Bach Rescue Remedy Spray though, I got recommended it by a family friend, and thought, yeah, right, as if, but I gave it a go, and I do believe it 'calmed' my nerves, some may be skeptical of it, but I felt it helped me relax and not see my examiner as a monster, lol! And to this day, I never leave home without it, it's always in my bag! Lol.

Believe in yourself! And have confidence!

You can do it!! :)

I too used Rescue Remedy (bach flower) it worked a treat, just keep calm at the end of the day if you fail it can be retaken. Good luck mate x

Someone at work necked a bottle of it before their test...

i will avoid water, or anything vaguely exciting

in the two hours of lessons before the test i think i will be more nervous !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club