Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope To Use This A Lot

splant

hi folks glad i found you ive had a 1999 astra for 6 years and not needed use a forum for help but after a fortnight with a 2006 focus i sure need some help lol, i,ll go try find the right forum for my woes see you soon, you ford boys sure are loyal

Hello buddy welcome

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Welcome to the family Stephen,

How do you find transition from the griffin to the oval? (aside the problems :p)

thanks for the greetings,, these new electric this and that cars worry the hell out of me and im not impressed yet it seems slower probably because its heavier and a bit more oppressive than the old style astra but it needed cv boots exhaust 2 tyres and steering rack for mot so wouldnt have been worth doing, plus t registrations getting a bit old looking, i,ll persevere though , seems like all the problems are very common knowledge i just wonder why ford didnt fix them

Ford spent more time designing the face, and less time designing the fix of the Focus sadly!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the club. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club