Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 6.5 Style

imagetaker1

My non-heated front screen needs replacing OK! Is there a upgrade kit or a way of fitting a Heated front screen? many thanks pete

with the heat screen, you would need the contact points on the seals them the wiring loom, plus the fuse and them the control wiring to the switch so id say yes you might be able to do it but at what cost and how hard is it to do i don't know

The fiesta mk6/6.5 use the same wiring loom throughout the range, so I would imagine that all you would need is the screen(obviously) then possibly the small loom from that and connect into your own loom(look for taped up connectors) maybe get some kind foc member to check where the wiring from the screen goes to? Then you will need the relay and obviously swap out the switch and add the heated front/rear switch.

If my screen needed replacing I would be doing exactly what you are doing:-)

Keep us posted

• 5 months later...

update - my car as gone to heaven killed by a German (VW) who run away never got too change the front screen :-(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club