Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heyyyy

Littlemissusmoo

o heyyy

im steph, 23 frmo Belfast :) im new to the ford world well for one of my own :) currently have a 2013 MK7 fiesta Zetec S and HOPEFULLY upgrade to the ST soon. atm shes sitting nothing done to her but looking to get her lowered, wrapped, tinted, HDMI lights put in new air filter and upgrade the clutch to something a bit more lol over the last 2 years weve had 2 focus ST's and just sold to 2009 RS and are playing with a Evo 10 :) If anyone has any tips or knows any garages that could help me out with a few things let me know :)

• Like 1

hi daz yes there in my gallery of all 3 cars - not uploading anymore of the zetec until i get a bit of work done to it lol

Its on my page I cant upload onto this directly for some.reason ://

welcome!!

Would love to help you on garages and such, but u don't live in the netherlands ^_^

Lol thanks guys cars booked in this week 2 be lowered and hopefully new air filer :)

Crnt wait to see the results steph bags me for the 1st spin lol 😜

Yes dwf will need a good day or a really nice mate to lend me.a garage to spray my wheels lol :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club