Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium X

david295

well finally going to swap my car for a titanium X, mine passed 1st mot yesterday, and i cant be bothered dealing with mot's so am going for a brand new one.

Do they do the 1.0L one in the titanium X

I'll get some flak for this but............ ST is only like 1K more and will be worth more later on, if on PCP etc they aren't a great deal more to buy, more to run yes but more fun over the TX.

They do make the TX in a 1.0 yes.

I don't want the ST as with my job as a delivery driver, it will get hammered, and cost a fortune in fuel.

Yes, Titanium x can be specced with 1.0 ecoboost as 100 or 125bhp

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

Oh right, you use your own car? have you considered a Business lease instead? they are cheaper than buying.

Check out Gateway2lease they have business deals for the 1.0 TX, you can obviously claim the VAT back on your tax return too and adjust the mileage into your agreement. may work out a lot cheaper. the deposits are certainly cheaper.

I'll get some flak for this but............ ST is only like 1K more and will be worth more later on, if on PCP etc they aren't a great deal more to buy, more to run yes but more fun over the TX.

They do make the TX in a 1.0 yes.

Do you have a part time job at the local Ford dealership in the "ST" department?.

Do you have a part time job at the local Ford dealership in the "ST" department?.

No I have a full time job that pays well enabling me to be in the Baller who can buy top specs department, Next question?

As said above it's a suggestion among another one I made later on, people need to stop hating / being jealous imo

Hi Dave , my Wife's got a '09 Titanium but what's the difference in spec ? , She's going to look at the ST soon and am going just for the test drive I love'em !!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

No I have a full time job that pays well enabling me to be in the Baller who can buy top specs department, Next question?

As said above it's a suggestion among another one I made later on, people need to stop hating / being jealous imo

You jump in with "I'll get some flak for this" , you like to provoke?

One a previous thread the OP wanted to know the 0-60 time of a ZS and you reply with "nice and slow" what is it with you?.

Then you say "people need to stop hating/ being jealous

I don't hate you, I think you are a tool but I don't hate you.

Why would I be jealous of a Fiesta driver?

I do admire certain Mercedes/BMW models but I'm not jealous of a Fiesta driver.

Says the person who jumps in asking if I work at Ford to further provoke?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

well finally going to swap my car for a titanium X, mine passed 1st mot yesterday, and i cant be bothered dealing with mot's so am going for a brand new one.

Do they do the 1.0L one in the titanium X

David that would be a nice swap! If you're a delivery driver you wouldn't want to damage the interior of a lovely new TX with the leather seats etc. May I ask are you a fast food driver or a parcel delivery driver? Just curious. My dad had a 62 plate titanium x and it was very nice and nice in the ecoboost 125bhp model. You be happy with it :-).

Marc

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

And to everyone else...

MattDRX has done nothing but provide great help on every post he writes in! I know this as he's commented in a lot of posts ice been in! He's showing off his knowledge and enthusiasm like everyone else!

SO... whoever likes to be a bully get off his back because if you've got time to reply to his messages then you really are showing your new found jealousy!

MarcoZetec13

David that would be a nice swap! If you're a delivery driver you wouldn't want to damage the interior of a lovely new TX with the leather seats etc. May I ask are you a fast food driver or a parcel delivery driver? Just curious. My dad had a 62 plate titanium x and it was very nice and nice in the ecoboost 125bhp model. You be happy with it :-).

Marc

Fast food delivery driver.

I have been in to fords this morning to order the titanium X i was sitting with salesman when manager called me in to his office, and said he had got phone call from managing director who said they are not prepared to deal with me as i had made a official complaint against them a few months ago. Ford service uk from twitter are going to call me in about 10 mins to discuss this.

I have been in to fords this morning to order the titanium X i was sitting with salesman when manager called me in to his office, and said he had got phone call from managing director who said they are not prepared to deal with me as i had made a official complaint against them a few months ago. Ford Service uk from twitter are going to call me in about 10 mins to discuss this.

Hope you get seat covers then you don't want stains :p. The manager said they won't deal with you? Over a complaint? It must have been some complaint if they've refused to deal with you..

Hope everything goes well with that then.

Marc

I have been in to fords this morning to order the titanium X i was sitting with salesman when manager called me in to his office, and said he had got phone call from managing director who said they are not prepared to deal with me as i had made a official complaint against them a few months ago. Ford Service uk from twitter are going to call me in about 10 mins to discuss this.

Hope you get seat covers then you don't want stains :p. The manager said they won't deal with you? Over a complaint? It must have been some complaint if they've refused to deal with you..

Hope everything goes well with that then.

Marc

Good grief, was it a complaint that involved a baseball bat? Horse's head in the MD's bed? Did Ford service UK get back to you? Was a few hours back now.

That has to be embarrassing and annoying to be dragged into the fine like being back at school with the headmaster. I can sense another complaint coming!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club