1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

mansell20

Hi Im A New Memeber And Looking For Tips On Mods

3 posts in this topic

Hi im a new memeber and have been browsing through some recent topics and im picking up my 2006 Ford Focus Zetec Climate tomorrow and want to see if theres any cool mods i can do , the plan will be eventually make it into a Focus ST Replica , i saw a guy on here the other day and he had a electric orange ST and has now made it into a RS , looks amazing and just want to no where i can get parts and various bits to improve my car

Hi im a new memeber and have been browsing through some recent topics and im picking up my 2006 Ford Focus Zetec Climate tomorrow and want to see if theres any cool mods i can do , the plan will be eventually make it into a Focus ST Replica , i saw a guy on here the other day and he had a electric orange ST and has now made it into a RS , looks amazing and just want to no where i can get parts and various bits to improve my car

Photos will be uploaded when i take delivery of the car :-)

Lee

mods eh, depends what your budget is!

I've got the facelift focus and have got the ST bumpers on my car - both of them from victims of minor car bumps for next to nothing!

I've also got some BBS CH replica alloys, an RS rear diffuser and bonnet vents.

Your mods will depends on how much you want to mod your car but ask questions on here and reap the rewards!