Do Not Sell My Personal Information

changing alloys

mc_flame

I'm planning on putting 18" alloys on my 06 focus zetec. Am I right in thinking that they'll be a straight swap for the stock ones as long as they're not too wide? :huh:

Anybody put st or similar alloys on their mk2 focus?

cheers matey :)

to fit 18" alloys to focus 05, You will need steering rack limiters to stop the wheels from contacting the body. this is the part number (1 342 639) price is about £10...hope this helps you..

I'm planning on putting 18" alloys on my 06 focus zetec. Am I right in thinking that they'll be a straight swap for the stock ones as long as they're not too wide? :huh:

Have ST 18" alloys + Tyres for sale 2007 facelift focus

Hi, have read your post and wondered if you have sourced a good set of st alloys, as I have an immaculate set for sale which I bought for my 08 Focus Titanium (car now sold).

Wheels fit straight on, did not need rack limiter.

Advert on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1080920.htm

Free with wheels/tyres are set of ST springs, will fit & lower you about 1.5mm.

£770 for an immaculate set of wheels/tyres and springs + wheel nuts.

to fit 18" alloys to focus 05, You will need steering rack limiters to stop the wheels from contacting the body. this is the part number (1 342 639) price is about £10...hope this helps you..

Nice one mate

Have ST 18" Alloys + Tyres for sale 2007 facelift focus

Hi, have read your post and wondered if you have sourced a good set of st alloys, as I have an immaculate set for sale which I bought for my 08 Focus Titanium (car now sold).

Wheels fit straight on, did not need rack limiter.

Advert on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1080920.htm

Free with wheels/tyres are set of ST springs, will fit & lower you about 1.5mm.

£770 for an immaculate set of wheels/tyres and springs + wheel nuts.

Thanks for the offer mate. Currently deciding between st wheels or aftermarket alloys. Will definately consider it ;)

Thanks for the offer mate. Currently deciding between st wheels or aftermarket alloys. Will definately consider it ;)

Have just reduced asking price to £690 if you are interested. Balanced and ready to go!

Be aware that some alloys in package deals from wheel shops are made from inferior alloy and bend easily, even though they may look the part.

Genuine Ford wheels are proper. Hope you find what you are looking for. Regards CV

Have just reduced asking price to £690 if you are interested. Balanced and ready to go!

Be aware that some alloys in package deals from wheel shops are made from inferior alloy and bend easily, even though they may look the part.

Genuine Ford wheels are proper. Hope you find what you are looking for. Regards CV

Cheers bud. Gotta sort out finances, only had focus bout 2/3 weeks. Left me skint!