Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Full Works

dannyRJ13

Had a bit of time this weekend so invested time and money into clay barring the car, Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleanser followed by Auto Glym Deep Shine... Quite pleased with the results: post-51574-14064641509_thumb.jpgpost-51574-140646416687_thumb.jpg

All ready for Ford Fair :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Clayed mine too this weekend then polished and waxed. They come up nice don't they but it's hard work lol :) post-55675-140650215812_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 2

Had a bit of time this weekend so invested time and money into clay barring the car, Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleanser followed by Auto Glym Deep Shine... Quite pleased with the results: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406464148.480811.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406464164.414334.jpg

Looks good!

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Clayed mine too this weekend then polished and waxed. They come up nice don't they but it's hard work lol :) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406502158.945327.jpg

Woah - serious shine!!

Had a bit of time this weekend so invested time and money into clay barring the car, Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleanser followed by Auto Glym Deep Shine... Quite pleased with the results: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406464148.480811.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406464164.414334.jpg

Clayed mine too this weekend then polished and waxed. They come up nice don't they but it's hard work lol :) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406502158.945327.jpg

Both looking good guys but have you done it a little early? they'll be dirty by weekend.

Both looking good guys but have you done it a little early? they'll be dirty by weekend.

I did think this but mine will only need a quick rub down with micro fibre cloth n interior to do but going to do it sat. To be fair it's stayed the same since last Saturday but we had no rain yet haha just flies that are making mine dirty lol

Wow. What do you use? I need to get some of that shine.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Inside of mine is done including boot. Wheels been off and cleaned and wheel arches jet washed car has today had it's pre-clean will be doing it properly on Friday as I'm travelling down Saturday. Cleaned the front grill today what a pain that is here's a picture of it half done

post-38083-140673479319_thumb.jpg

Got some of that no water required wash stuff to try on it and final wipe and polish on Sunday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Inside of mine is done including boot. Wheels been off and cleaned and wheel arches jet washed car has today had it's pre-clean will be doing it properly on Friday as I'm travelling down Saturday. Cleaned the front grill today what a pain that is here's a picture of it half done

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406734792.334497.jpg

Got some of that no water required wash stuff to try on it and final wipe and polish on Sunday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

They are a pain :( it's the part that I've found the hardest to do. I will be preping mine on Saturday then Sunday morning gonna give it the once over but not too much rather use the time to walk around etc as might be leaving about dinner :(

So far so good weather wise. Will also give a quick wipe over before the weekend. Although I found cat prints on the roof today

So far so good weather wise. Will also give a quick wipe over before the weekend. Although I found cat prints on the roof today

Go careful with them pussys cause I had them go across my golf roof all the time didn't think anything of it. Then realised they stick out there claws slightly and found scratches across roof :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club