Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Anyone Know Anyone Who Can Do Custom Exhaust

gaztdci90

I want to fit twin pipes to my st bumper and steaight through with possible decat to my 1.6 tdci focus but struggling to find a good place to do it will travel for right price, also would a st exhaust fot my car been offer a straight through catback could I get that welded on mine I know ill ned a hook for rear can I get one from ford

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I want to fit twin pipes to my st bumper and steaight through with possible decat to my 1.6 tdci focus but struggling to find a good place to do it will travel for right price, also would a st exhaust fot my car been offer a straight through catback could I get that welded on mine I know ill ned a hook for rear can I get one from ford

Here are the exhaust hangers you require from ford:

2 x FINIS 1385618

1 x FINIS 1380393

1 x FINIS 1380395

Purchased from Fordpartsuk.com

Image2302.jpg

They are ST exhaust hangers,

However the ST exhaust wont fit your focus because you have a tyre well and the ST doesn't have this,

As result your looking for a "duplex exhaust"

You need a 2.5" like this built up:

Focus111.jpg

Focus116.jpg

Now regarding decat i wouldn't recommend it for MOT purposes you would be supposed to have a dpf, id have the dpf internals removed from the chamber this will increase performance and exhaust tone,

But i recommend keeping the catalyst section in place to baffle the tone giving the impression the dpf has not been touched, but again its your car and entirely your decision.

Piper Performance Exhausts manufacture an off the shelf direct fit T304 2.5" stainless steel duplex fits from the 2.5" flexi back to tip,

Image2330.jpg

Image2306_zps15bf0ddc.jpg

Cheapest supplier of this off the shelf kit is RudeRacing.co.uk where i purchased mine: http://www.ruderacing.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=piper+exhaust+focus+duplex+diesel&osCsid=496ogglmt0m93h7gurbfm0b6r7&x=0&y=0

Surprised there over £50 cheaper than purchasing directly from Piper.

Image2305.jpg

However I'm sure you could shave another £150 off there price if you're not going to be fitting any mufflers,

Hopefully these images will assist you when emailing various exhaust manufacturers in your area.

If you require any further images just ask.

Image2327.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks lenny, heres the part that suprises most people, my car doesent have a dpf filter fitted from standard :D, its a 2005 model 90 bhp which is one of the lucky ones as ford said to me when I had it in :) that is the exact exhaust im after but with mo silencers but that price is way too high for me ill have a look about tho theres one in for sale section that could fit mine hopefully

• Like 1

Thanks lenny, heres the part that suprises most people, my car doesent have a dpf filter fitted from standard :D, its a 2005 model 90 bhp which is one of the lucky ones as ford said to me when I had it in :) that is the exact exhaust im after but with mo silencers but that price is way too high for me ill have a look about tho theres one in for sale section that could fit mine hopefully

in that case Pumaspeed sell a decat pipe for the 1.6TDCi fiesta zetecS should be a straight fit to the focus,

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-15-OFF-DEAL-Fiesta-Mk6-TDCi-High-Flow-Down-Pipe_990.jsp

Or have a 2.5" pipe made up instead.

Saw that exhaust in the Buy&Sell section mate will do nicely if the price is rite,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club