Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what size rims on my new fiesta

blade

Just need a little help: my new mk7 fiesta just arrived, its a 1.25(82)...and has plain steel wheels.

I ve been looking for new rims and decided to buy OZ ultarleggera rims,but dont know what size should i get: 16" or 17" ?

Do 16" rims look small on a mk7,or is it ok?

Just need a little help: my new mk7 fiesta just arrived, its a 1.25(82)...and has plain steel wheels.

I ve been looking for new rims and decided to buy OZ ultarleggera rims,but dont know what size should i get: 16" or 17" ?

Do 16" rims look small on a mk7,or is it ok?

16" look okay but I would go for the 17" if you can afford it or you'll always regret it and wonder 'what if'.

As for what they look like - go on Autotrader and you can compare how the arches look with the 16" or 17" in them even if they are not the same type of wheel you are proposin

im just worried that the car will be slower with the 17" than with the 16" due to the increased weight...

i ve seen the new fiesta with factory fitted 16" alloys and it looks preety much ok...

im also thinking of lowering the car a bit,does it affect the warranty?

im just worried that the car will be slower with the 17" than with the 16" due to the increased weight...

i ve seen the new fiesta with factory fitted 16" alloys and it looks preety much ok...

There was a thread on this issue somewhere on here but to be honest the slight effect it might have on speed is going to be offset by the driver - if your a quick driver you will still be quick and if your a slow driver you will still be slow!

im also thinking of lowering the car a bit,does it affect the warranty?

No idea!

16 or 17 inch wheels only vary slightly, depends if you are doing timed laps, or driving over roads with lots of bumps

i think 17 inch look nicer but smaller wheels will go a tiny bit quicker and be a little bit smother ride

so depends what you prefer looks or performance your call

16" is NOT the way to go on the new Fiesta, even my 17´s look small on mine. I regret not going for 18´s while I was at it.

The car won´t feel slower however if you´re going for wide rims, your mileage will go down.

I went from 15 to 17" alloys on my mk7 and it is a touch slower and Ive lost about 4mpg maybe that may get better as the tread wears a bit.

but the 17"'s are STUNNING.

I went from 15 to 17" alloys on my mk7 and it is a touch slower and Ive lost about 4mpg maybe that may get better as the tread wears a bit.

So if I put 10" minilites on my car will I have the equivalent performance of Michelle's mountune beast?! :lol::lol::lol:

I went from the 17" to 18".no problems with rubbing on arches,photo of car with18" alloys on and lowered 30mm on Eibach springs.Picture148.jpg

So if I put 10" minilites on my car will I have the equivalent performance of Michelle's mountune beast?! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone know what the Fiesta was actually designed to run on? I know with the MINI it was best on the 16"ers as that was the designed car but you could go from 15"s up to 18"s so there is always the optimum set up for a car

As a point of note, I have read somewhere that the standard suspension was the optimum too which means that the Zetec S and ECOmatic aren't! (Sorry ZS drivers)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club