Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Ford Focus Speaker Upgrade

danieljephcott

Hi all, I'm just looking for a bit of Information as I want to upgrade the Speakers. I'm defo keeping the ford dab sat Nav unit I just want to change the Speakers only.

I believe I have 6 Speakers but not sure of the size. I think I have the front and rear door speakers which are 6.5" and the. Two tweeters on the front doors, no idea what size.

I was looking at just getting the ford audio upgrades which are pioneer but I think I can actually get better quality speakers for the same price.

So what speakers am I looking for? Do I just need normal 6.5" speakers and the adapters and wire adapters. Is there a certain power that I shouldn't go above? I don't want to go to powerful that the stereo won't be able to power them.

Really not looking for anything amazing but after market speakers are defo going to be a massive improvement.

And a last note, would the focus St sub that's fitted in the footwell hook up or would I need to mess with wiring?

Hope you can help

Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club