Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terraclean

Ads_87

Just been looking at Terraclean has anyone else had this done on a 2.2 st tdci, If so how mich fid you pau and do you think its worth doing?

Cherrs

There is a big thread on this somewhere - most people reporting noticeable differences between the before and after

I'm a member of a few different forums and I've mostly read not so good reviews.

Most suggest it is barely noticeable, if at all.

I'd have a good read around first from as many independent places as possible before making your mind up.

I had very positive results, I'd guess you will see better returns if the car was older with more gak to clean out.

It's probably not as beneficial to a car less than say 4 years old with low mileage compared to one that is older with more miles on it.

Mine will be getting it done when funds allow but mine is a 2009 with nearly 127k so I would expect a difference

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

The people I have read about paid between £85 and £100. I think the price varies a little from dealer to dealer and it also depends on the size of your engine. Engines 2L and smaller are cheaper.

I've just had a quick skim through one of the forums that seems to really dislike the product and they had decided that a product that you drop in the tank was more effective and a fraction of the price - think it was cataclean.

I'm still sceptical and don't put anything in mine - never had a problem with emissions so I don't really want to mess!

Another thing that I noticed was that the really bad reviews were from people with petrol engines, from the look of things it makes less of a difference to petrol engines, maybe it is a better product for diesels?

£110 for my car in my area - not done yet, but as soon as I get my payout I will be!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club