Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Motability Confuses Me!

jeebowhite

I was just perusing the options available for motability cars, (on the offchance my diagnosis comes back soon and entitles me to it!) and I was confused....

You can get an SMAX (starting price 23k) and you can get most other fords (including the TC van) - but you cant get a mondeo, which is starting at 20k :S why?

If I was to get motability, I would keep the money then do a hire purchase, or salary sacrifice through work!

I just keep dreaming of that new car.... I wonder how long it will be till I see the vignale!

There is a lot of weird things these days like that,things you can't do and can do off the government.

The thing is it cost them more as you said ( 23k to 20k )????

Yeah, if I was entitled and they wouldn't give me I would just put it towards a salary sacrifice program we have at work that gives you a car and you pay less tax lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post that the Mondeo has been added to the Motab scheme

fantastic :D still keeping fingers crossed I get some entitlement, if so, I know what my choice is :p

fantastic :D still keeping fingers crossed I get some entitlement, if so, I know what my choice is :P

Fiat Doblo? :P

absolutely! nothing else is on the radar :p

Apparently, they're actually quite nice motors (so long as you get the 1.9tdi lol)

It crossed my mind for a moment.... would I rather have a farsehall.... then I thought it couldnt be that bad!

Nah, think I would pass on that one! :p

Fiat's aren't bad!! MUCH better than Crapxhaul!!

My lil' ol' Punto was really fun to drive - no power, vague steering, light, chuckable, lots of noise, huge smiles!!

haha,not my cup of tea matey, but also there is a personal story behind it (I lost a very good friend who was killed when she lost control of her Punto). For me, I cant even look at a blue one, let alone contemplate getting behind the wheel of one!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club