Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Owner Mk 7.5

ampthetex

Hi, Im new to Fords, have always had MG's but thought, I'd get into the 21st Century so got a 62 plate Fiesta with the Mouth type grille. It has a 1 litre 3-cylinder engine. Naturally Aspirated. Ive searched the Internet, but can never seem to find anything such as manuals, etc., I thought Ford was a massive brand?, and the Fiesta to be popular, but there is nothing about the engine, no mention about spark plugs, panel filters. I thought I would be inundated with replies, about questions and queries, but Im not. I am quite surprised.

Does nobody service their own car these days????

Steve

Welcome ampthetex.

I don't think most people service there own cars anymore due to warranty issues if you do. As up to 3yr old you need a dealer or independent garage using ford parts to do it so you keep the manufactures warranty. With most cars now being new within that age these days it's not worth the saving compared to the warranty.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club