Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cree H7 Led Headlights Conversion

L22EEW

Wonder how bright they'd be, plus there'd be no warm up time. This bugs me with HID kits...

I'm sure someone on here was running there mk7.5 zs with some from hid direct, but don't hold me to it.

If be interested to see if there as bright as xenon or standard halogen

It's the light spread that's important not the brightness so wonder if there powerful enough

I'll have a look see if there are any videos on YouTube, showing comparisons, etc.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone done this by now and could tell me if those kits fit in there? I'm a bit worried because of the fan that the Led's got on there back.

-Sven

I had them in my old Zetec S; the light looks good but the spread on them is worse than Halogen. Reason is a bulb has a 360 degree light output, these are around 200 max.

EDIT: This kit looks to have an even lower output angle if honest than what I had.

I have seen them in use of a different type of car and they do give off a good colour and also work inside reflectors too. The light levels are also pretty decent, unless you want to use some a high beam though HIDs are probably a better option. A good quality set of LEDs will be twice the price of some decent HIDs.

Thank you both for your awnsers, I think that I will go with HID's then.

I had HID's for 2 years now, but last week they died, because the ballast corroded. So I thought I would go with LED's instead this time because of the non existent start up and since I wanted to try something new..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club