Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Iphone Photo Folders On P.c

jace1969

Does anyone know why everytime i put my iPhone onto p.c and sort pictures out there

in funny folders,like letters and a number each folder( bottom of each folder ) not the normal date on each folder.

Takes so long to find the folder where my pics are.

Create a folder in your My docs and then just drag the pictures across and rename then if you want and have the time

Will try that as it won't even let me delete them on my pc so if i move them i have

to delete them from the phone or itunes but i have the sync for pictures off on itunes as i pick.

You know what i mean,plug in the phone to p.c and you get itunes pop up and the option folders

where the stuff is (yellow folder ) or go through start/computer/iphone.

The same,it has to be some setting on the phone and how it send it to p.c as it's the phones momory it's

getting it from as thats where there stored not on p.c ( turned off on itunes ''get all pictures from p.c'')

Off on phone is icloud photo libary (beta)

phone stream on

icloud sharing on

Is it some setting through icloud.

post-52758-0-49212200-1425192501_thumb.j

Also i can't delete them on my p.c and i want to clear the folders as i have saved them anyway.

Looks like delete all pics on phone but save them first,try and see.

Any help at all,had iPhone for years but some things with them are mad.

Do you have iOS 8? It is something to do with the way the phone displays photos now, with this 'moments' business and stuff. It doesn't translate well to Windows so there is loads of faff. Have you tried to 'cut' them from phone and 'paste' into windows?

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

When i open the main page on p.c (the one i put on here above) and drag the folder to the p.c it

still just opens the same way.

This don't solve anything as it's looking at the yellow folders and trying to find the picture i just taken.

I had 30+ folders and trying to find 1 picture took ages as there is no way of seeing which is new or old.

That's similar to what I get, It's just Apple messing with your head hoping you'll lose patience and buy a Mac, haha some chance at their prices.

That's similar to what I get, It's just Apple messing with your head hoping you'll lose patience and buy a Mac, haha some chance at their prices.

So true,apple always does it in a way that you have to buy something else.

mmmmmmm NO WAY apple,i'll just take a few pics and look at them and put onto pc then delete.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club