Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my fiesta

shaun1990

When i turn right or left iv got a noise that sounds like its knocking but for past week iv heard it doing the same noise when im braking any ideas of what this could be??

thanks

sound like a worn bush some where in the suspension area, remove the roadwheels and check for play on all the rubber bushes.

thanks mintalkin

i took it in to mot center and they had a look and told me i need new strut top mount rubbers and tie rod arms bushs so iv just had that done and still she has knocking noise ......

thanks mintalkin

i took it in to mot center and they had a look and told me i need new strut top mount rubbers and tie rod arms bushs so iv just had that done and still she has knocking noise ......

Without seeing it I have no idea. It could be anything. From steering to the exhaust knocking. The garage should be able to find the fault. Take it back and tell them that you are not happy.

took it back at 9 am today and ask them to find out what it is....they rang me up at 1 pm and they say they cant find anything....so think im going to have to change the bottom arms ,tie rod arms and maybe drive shafts but do one at time just to see if the noise goes thanks for help tho.....cheers again

try a different garage, better than just throwing money at it hoping to find out whats wrong.

try a different garage, better than just throwing money at it hoping to find out whats wrong.

Yeah I agree. even have a word with your local Ford dealer as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club