Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back to Mountune

MichellefromEssex

Gotta go back today to have my wheels swapped, ours will then be sent back to the manufacturer for investigation - they look utter rubbish right now, the yellow is wearing more and more on a daily basis and silver metal is left in its place, makes it look like we have tried to add the yellow to the rims ourselves. The manufacturer had better not come back and say its something we have used as I will go balistic, ive totally had enough of it all now. Dont know what Mountune are putting temporary on our car though today, Max was winding me up saying its probably some nice 13 inch bike wheels with hub caps lol.

To be honest, they should be putting a new set on your car Michelle as clearly the first set where not right and then THEY can argue the toss with the suppliers. After all the crap yu have had to put up with from Mountune it is the least they could do!

I would be sorely tempted by now to ask for some form of compensation for all the trouble you have been put through. Had they informed you that you would be a guinea pig I'm sure you might have had second thoughts about getting the upgrade before you knew any problems had been resolved.

I know that might sound like being difficult, but with any other product that you buy, if it doesnt work you take it back and either get your money back, or get it fixed. So far you have had neither. Most places usually compensate you for the trouble too.

And I am amazed that you are not hating your car Michelle - shame as it is recognised as being a great small car and yet all the problems you are having must be making you wish you had not brought it, or at least not the Mountune part

And I am amazed that you are not hating your car Michelle - shame as it is recognised as being a great small car and yet all the problems you are having must be making you wish you had not brought it, or at least not the Mountune part

If you bought the alloys from Mountune its up to them to replace them.Let them argue the toss with the suppliers the got them from,they will have 12 months guarantee anyway. ;)

I understand what your all saying, Ive always been far too nice for my own good really. I went back to Mountune and at present I have a lovely set of Team Dynamic gloss all black alloys - which look really nice on the car, ours are being sent back and Dave emailed the suppliers to say that he wasnt impressed with them either, he has lead me to believe we will receive a brand new set, also the new file from Fords is due to be released within the next week or two (Fords have shut down periods in August) which means our car will be recalled back to be flushed on the computer, wheels will be replaced at same time.

Those wheels were priced well OTT from day one, so damn right your too nice for your own good hun - If I were you I'd write to them and demand a fresh set with a written extended warranty beyond the next 12 months or your money back in full for the wheels as the alternative.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club