Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Wheels Question

JDobson

I'm looking to find out how much it would cost to have the 17" 5-Spoke alloys (set of 4) bought and fitted as accessories to a 1.4 TdCi titanium Fiesta??

Any answers? I've contacted Ford dealers and had no replies...

Cheers

I enquired and they are about 130 per wheel and then you have to factor in the cost of the tyre. Overall it was going to be in the region of 800+ for a full set - I really wanted them too and it worked out cheaper to have the X Pack fitted to mine as the dealer did the pack for 760!

So have you finished spec'ing up your car then or are you wanting to add them to one you already have (and if so where are the pictures)

I paid £580 for a set on eBay with tyres, alloys and tyres as new, sold my Zetec 15" alloys for £270 so the gap wasnt much.

Road noise as increased, slightly worse MPG and harder ride but they are GORGEOUS.

I paid £580 for a set on ebay with tyres, alloys and tyres as new, sold my Zetec 15" alloys for £270 so the gap wasnt much.

Road noise as increased, slightly worse MPG and harder ride but they are GORGEOUS.

Well as I am getting my car supplied with them I am not going to notice the downsides just the gorgeousness of them (until I have to try and keep them clean and then I'll be swearing about not sticking to the upgrade 7 spokes!)

The 17s will be much easier to clean than the 7 spokes I feel - spokes are usually great hiding places for dirt.

How can anyone not look forward to cleaning the car anyway? Bring it to Staffordshire and I'll do it in tandem with mine :lol:

The 17s will be much easier to clean than the 7 spokes I feel - spokes are usually great hiding places for dirt.

How can anyone not look forward to cleaning the car anyway? Bring it to Staffordshire and I'll do it in tandem with mine :lol:

I hate cleaning cars - I want too do the whole clay thing and get a proper shine on it but its just too much when I work 6 days per week and only have 1 day to veg out . . .

Ah, you see this is your problem. For me, cleaning the car IS vegging out. :lol:

Ah, you see this is your problem. For me, cleaning the car IS vegging out. :lol:

Shame your not closer then or I could get you to do it on a regular b asis - think how chilled and vegged out you would be then cleaning 2 great cars!!!

Indeed, and I could polish all that nasty paint off and then get the tippex out to make it a decent colour...

:lol: ;)

Indeed, and I could polish all that nasty paint off and then get the tippex out to make it a decent colour...

:lol: ;)

What and make it look like it is still in it's base coat waiting to be painted???? :P :lol:

The X pack alloys are the easiest alloys to clean ever you can even put your hand and sponge right through the holes and clean the back of the alloys!

fantastic

Have you put pics up for your car with the wheels then Sussex?

I hate cleaning cars - I want too do the whole clay thing and get a proper shine on it but its just too much when I work 6 days per week and only have 1 day to veg out . . .

If you dropped your posts in half you would have plenty time me thinks :lol:

Have you put pics up for your car with the wheels then Sussex?

Sorry not yet been caining the overtime at work whilst its there, my 9-day week is over and I am off today and tomorrow so will put some pictures up.

If you dropped your posts in half you would have plenty time me thinks :lol:

Maybe - but its not about the time, its more about the physical side of it (I do not have anywhere to get the car off the street to be able to spend that long working on it and the street I have to park on is always packed and its very narror)

Sorry not yet been caining the overtime at work whilst its there, my 9-day week is over and I am off today and tomorrow so will put some pictures up.

Look forward to thos pics

Maybe - but its not about the time, its more about the physical side of it (I do not have anywhere to get the car off the street to be able to spend that long working on it and the street I have to park on is always packed and its very narror)

OK, will let you off with that one then! What are you going to do about washing it though?

Well I guess I will just have to find a way - or use one of those pay per play power washers somewhere and then get it professionally valetted on a regular basis.

Unless, of course, someone who loves polishing cars wants to come and do it for me - I'll provide the cleaning gear (which they can then use on their car too). Any offers?

That's what we should do! Have mini meet ups to wash our cars together! It'll be great!

That's what we should do! Have mini meet ups to wash our cars together! It'll be great!

What a strange League of Gentlemen Moment that would be to any onlookers :lol:

Two photos, one taken a few days ago and one taken today, will take some better ones when I can but gives you an idea.

Apologies for low quality images.

vixen1.th.jpg

vixen2.th.jpg

Also she is getting a good clean tomorrow :-)

vixen1.th.jpg

Thats is a stunning picture Sussex

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club