Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Not Sealed Item/used.

jace1969

Has anyone had anything from amazon and it aint sealed and not full up.

I have just had some autoglym extra gloss protection and no seal and 2 inch from full.

I know some come not full but would of thought some sort of seal.

Autoglym always have a plastic cap that you peel off the side bit and pull it off.

Someone at the warehouse most likely takes a bit from each ones and fills up a giant container for himself.

Try searching eBay for a giant container of autoglym and see if you can track him down!:lol:

if it was listed as new then i would fully expect a seal on it. take a pic and query it with amazon

• Like 1

that link shows its from Autoglymn directly...I'd send them a message about the issue and see what they say.

I've searched the product on the web and none on the images have a seal on it!

that link shows its from Autoglymn directly...I'd send them a message about the issue and see what they say.

I've searched the product on the web and none on the images have a seal on it!

It says sold by amazon so I'm guessing it's as Matt said, some unruly Amozon worker has decided to sabotage the product lol. The thing is they should be able to track down the person who picked it in the warehouse if you report it, but that wouldn't necessarily prove who did it. It could be a mistake at the Autoglym factory.

And I doubt they would show the seal in the images because it would look unsightly.

Will send a message and see what they say,thanks all as i didn't know if it should be sealed.

Had message back saying there sending another bottle free and no need to return the other.

All good but makes you think as they just sent another free no hastle at all.

Had message back saying there sending another bottle free and no need to return the other.

Its not worth the mither of them looking into it for 1 bottle so its much easier to just keep you happy. Im sure if they start getting multiple emails from buyers then things would be handled differently at their end although they will still have to send you a replacement or refund anyway.

Yeah I've noticed this before, with cheap items they're not too bothered. Other online retailers should take note - it's better to keep the customer happy than assume they're trying to get free stuff, especially if like me you've bought hundreds of things from them over the last 10 or more years.

thats good news mate. 1 & 3/4 for the price of 1!

Yes mate,2 x £7 for the price of 1 bottle,well not a full bottle but still a lot free.

I go through my mates account as i did here as he has prime ( full film package) so next day free delivery.

I have my own but don't have the prime option,order loads off amazon.

I have prime too, works out as quite a good deal because I usually go to them first for anything I want to buy.

I have prime too, works out as quite a good deal because I usually go to them first for anything I want to buy.

Spot on,same here way before eBay now as even if the same price you get next day free delivery.

I would have prime if tivo box had it but i'm stuck with netflix which aint that bad.

^ Netflix is probably better to be fair, amazon streaming wants to make you pay for most of the good stuff. Also their version of "HD" is nowhere near what I'd expect, so I usually get my films and TV shows by "other means" :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club