Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ids Near Gloucestershire Please Will Pay Money For Fix

midge3007

Hi all new to this great site and already found loads of info but just need help to sort a issue i have with my bluetooth. I'm looking for someone near gloucester area to hopefully sync all of my car together and get my bluetooth voice usb and aux working. I get the mute phone on the display when I press phone and I have no logo up for the phone. I have been to ford and after charging me £150 for absolutely nothing to be fixed and now they want my dash out at the cost of £400 I'm just not up for that and think there missing something simple as I have seen this problem alot online now with 2010 cars. Thanks for reading and hope some1 can help.

P's I have seen on here some1 did a bluetooth upgrade and had no voice control but fixed it with ids and elm so just wondering if mine would be a similar fix. Thanks again in advance

Once I'm home after work i'll send you my PDF of instructions I gave to my local ford garage, was a quick job. Yours should charge 0.5-1h labour for it.

Great thanks for that. Hopefully it will fix my problem jbell. I have already paid them £150 so be happy if they didn't charge this time. Did you have the same issue as mine where nothing to do with the bluetooth would work? No not a thing works iantt apart from the stereo. Thanks for replys

Mine was initially just BT VC without audio/USB. I swapped the module to BT/VC+Audio+USB and then had Ford change the central car config (CCC) to enable the extra functions.

Sounds like it'll be the same sort of thing you need?

Sounds like a very similar fix really jbell hopefully anyway. If you could send me the pdf when you get chance that would be great at least I can try that anyway. I like the way you had to give ford instructions to do there job. 😂 Ian they have tried an update on the modual I think then they were sayin that they thought it was a break in the cable so had part of the dash out to check the wiring from the voice control to the modual as they believed there was a damaged wire because it was reading a low voltage but they bridged the wire for a temporary fix but that made no difference so can't be that either. Personally I just think it's a programing problem but I can't fix that myself so I'm suck and have to leave it to £100ph ford. Thanks guys been great help already

Great thanks for that. I will take it to ford and with a bit of luck they can sort it from that. What do you mean by setting bluetooth handsfree? Is that something I do on the stereo or ford need to do?

Another parameter in the car config (what's described in the file). I didn't need to change it as my car already had handsfree

• Like 1

Ahh right I see. Yea mine should have handsfree aswell but not working at all. My problem is I have the bluetooth modual with voice control usb and aux but none of it works. Just think it needs programing to sort it all out because I know the modual works and I know my stereo work. So not sure what else it could be?

Even when a module supporting it is installed, If USB isn't activated in the car config USB + BT audio won't work. If handsfree isn't set to basic voice control, won't work either.

I can't think of anything else - so its worth seeing what ford say about the doc I linked

Great cheers I will definitely give it a go ad will be sure to let all know if it does fix the problem. Thanks again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club