Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which wheels are these?

welshie_miles

6.5 X 16" Alloy Style 5 Wheel

195/45 VR x 16 Tyres

On Ford Etis it shows the above as the wheels, but I can't match them up with http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta/ExteriorDesign - does Style 5 just mean style number 5 or 5 spokes? There aren't any 5 spoke 15" wheels. I thought I'd have the 15 spoke ones as it's a Titanium?

If you have ordered a titanium.. u get a choice of either 2 wheels. Both 16inch wheels. One multi spoke ones which are same as all other titaniums across ford range or you can have ones like mine. Which have less spokes, but it is a £95 upgrade.

If you have ordered a titanium.. u get a choice of either 2 wheels. Both 16inch wheels. One multi spoke ones which are same as all other titaniums across ford range or you can have ones like mine. Which have less spokes, but it is a £95 upgrade.

Cheers. I asked for the upgrade but they said they were being discontinued. I guess the style 5 means the multi spoke ones then? Small point, bu then I am excited.

Cheers. I asked for the upgrade but they said they were being discontinued.

Really. I've ordered those wheels and my car is yet to be built. Will they not be putting the 7-spoke wheels on my car?

Really. I've ordered those wheels and my car is yet to be built. Will they not be putting the 7-spoke wheels on my car?

A good choice! I have the optional 7 spoke wheels on my Titanium, it looks a lot sportier with these than with the standard wheels. They're easier to clean too.

I had a "nosy" at the latest Fiesta online brochure yesterday following the "tweaks" which Ford made to the specs recently - and according to that, the 7 spokes are still available.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club