Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ok - silly question from a woman but....

MrsMcBee

Can someone please explain to me what the black dotted lines are for on the wing mirrors? :blink:

Can someone please explain to me what the black dotted lines are for on the wing mirrors? :blink:

I'm just guessing they are there to show the divide between the normal part of the mirror and the 'wide-view' section. Maybe they thought it would look like a bit weird if the two sections just curved into each other without a visible join. Just my humble opinion of course - maybe there's a more technical answer to it! :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Thanks, Sarc. That makes some sense - my sister in law thought it might be a reversing aid (and she isn't blonde!).

It's to help checking your blind spot, but it's on the wrong side for a car in the UK as the Fiesta is a Euro car. I hear some people have it on both sides though...? Mine's just on the passenger side. I hate it!

I have it on both wing mirrors - I must admit, I am not too keen on the "vision" in the end portion. It seems kind of weird!

It's to help checking your blind spot, but it's on the wrong side for a car in the UK as the Fiesta is a Euro car. I hear some people have it on both sides though...? Mine's just on the passenger side. I hate it!

The Euro versions actually had the blindspot mirror on the wrong side (ie RH mirror on a LH drive car) as well I believe. Recent build cars now have them on both sides as you say.

Yeah, I find it really disorientating when parking and stuff.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club