Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Badges

Hi all

So i got my Gel Badges and put them on yesterday. stuck down pretty good. My car was really dirty so i gave it a clean (jetwash)  but i avoided spraying the badge. Even though i avoided it, it looked like water dripped down (of course) and the edges seem like they are pealing away? Does anyone know how strong these badges are?

Did you give the badges underneath a clean first as may have been a bit dirty or greasey and may not have bonded 

14 minutes ago, Briannicholls said:

Did you give the badges underneath a clean first as may have been a bit dirty or greasey and may not have bonded 

Yeah i did pal. Soap + water, then dried. 

Not sure then they shouldn't start peeling away so soon 

What sort of soap?  You should be cleaning them with alcohol wipes or something.  Soap leaves things slippery, even worse if it's car shampoo...

Just for reference, I've been blasting mine with the jetwash for the last 8 or so months and no signs of peeling yet.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club