Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wind deflectors

Adam Gallagher

Hey guys,

I have a Deep impact Blue ZS 15 plate and have tinted the back windows was looking at getting wind deflectors but not sure what type are best I want the ones that sit in the channel and I'm not sure where I should buy from. I was also wondering if their are any issues that occur with wind deflectors so they let rain etc.. drip in over time?

any pictures of your wind deflectors would be great.

cheers guys!

Here you go mate. Team Heko's, eBay. £35.

Mine don't let rain in... Only issue I had was fitting them. If you have tight window channels they might slot in without the use of the tape that is already on them or the metal clips. My brother has an st-3 and he's just slid his deflectors in and work fine. 

I have used double sided black tape from "the range" and the metal clips. I wasn't as fortunate as him and had to do some alterations so they would stick into my channels without sliding down. I lowered the window sent it on its way up, then with both hands "pushed" upwards to allow it to stay...  Leave up for a few days. Then you should be alright mate! Lovely motor by the way!! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cookey09 said:

Here you go mate. Team Heko's, eBay. £35.

Mine don't let rain in... Only issue I had was fitting them. If you have tight window channels they might slot in without the use of the tape that is already on them or the metal clips. My brother has an st-3 and he's just slid his deflectors in and work fine. 

I have used double sided black tape from "the range" and the metal clips. I wasn't as fortunate as him and had to do some alterations so they would stick into my channels without sliding down. I lowered the window sent it on its way up, then with both hands "pushed" upwards to allow it to stay...  Leave up for a few days. Then you should be alright mate! Lovely motor by the way!! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers mate,

So everything I need will be included and I guess they will come with instructions on how to fit them?

No worries, the tape will already be on the deflectors, just needs a cover pealing off. The clips come with them. 

The instructions will be on the clear plastic bag that they come in. 

They are really poor instructions, it isn't hard though. Just slide one end in. Then the other. You should be alright! 👍🏻

18 minutes ago, Cookey09 said:

No worries, the tape will already be on the deflectors, just needs a cover pealing off. The clips come with them. 

The instructions will be on the clear plastic bag that they come in. 

They are really poor instructions, it isn't hard though. Just slide one end in. Then the other. You should be alright! 👍🏻

cheers mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club