Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DTUK pedal box fitted to eco boost 100

pompeydave1967

Evening guys,

well just fitted the dtuk pedal box and a k&n filter and WOW it brings this little car to life. Much better throttle response and more urgent acceleration.i had one of these on my previous car Astra 1.4 turbo and it's just as good on the fiesta. 3 settings Eco,sport,sport+ , I've always run one on Eco with 1 green light (fine adjustment) and it's great.sport is even better while sport+ is bonkers response. But I find sport and + drink a bit while Eco retains mpg. Cost £180 and best mod I've bought now and in the past. Bluefin shortly so should up the power.

It's all an illusion ;)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Better response so better acceleration , def not an illusion.DTUK don't boast anymore power just better throttle response so more enjoyable to drive.the bluefin will add power and that is next but for now this is great.

Coulda got bluefin second hand and sent out to them for £232 that's what I did 

PS get a dyno done on yer car would be interesting how these things work 

PS it technically is an illusion 

As it tricks your engine

But get on rolling road when  ye can :p 

• Like 1

It just alters the curve of the movement of the throttle pedal.. So it is really an illusion as you've got the exact same power & torque as before the box. It just feels faster

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club