Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C Max powershift troubles

cmaxowner123

We bought our 12 plare CMax 2ltr powershift from a Ford dealer just over a year ago. It always has been a bit judery went for a full Ford service inMarch and came back with no problems but in the last couple of weeks it became worse throttle sticking, banging, jerking etc and then finally it lost drive on the weekend so had to call RAC. They said it needed reconfiguring. So we took it to Ford today where it had a diagnostics done which bought up over 10 faults which have been cleared. They also reprogrammed PCM dash cluster and central locking. However, i didnt even get home before it played up again. It goes back in tomorrow.

Rac have said it isnt safe to drive and personally i dont feel safe in it.

We cant get rid due to finance and really dont want to foot a big repair bill.

We have just been doing some research and have found that a lot of people have had similar problems and have had to contsct Ford uk. 

We are just wondering if anyone has had any experience of this and had to go through Ford Uk with a second hand car and how it went. Like i previously said we bought from a Ford dealer and we have a fsh Ford as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club