Do Not Sell My Personal Information

which alloys would you choose for a black fezzi

blade

ok,so i gave up taking momo alloys,because they are very heavy,decided to spend a few quid more,so i am going for oz racing alloys,17",and narrowed down to these 2:

oz ultraleggera:very light (6.5 kgs per alloy,really nice looking)

oz_ultraleggera_ltg_ci3_l.jpg

and oz adrenalina (beautiful alloys,but a whole 2 kgs heavier)

OZ_Adrenalina_MBDC_800.jpg

so,let me hear your opinion,if you had a 1.25 mk7 fiesta in panther black,wouldnt want to lose a lot on performance,and still have the looks,which one would you go for???'

I'd need to see the Adrenalina fitted to a Fiesta to make up my mind. I think they look good, although i'm not usually one for aftermarket uprades, the fact these are OZ means I'll make an exception lol (OZ being suppliers of wheels to the WRC Focus B))

There's a vid on youtube of a modded Fiesta S with the Ultraleggras fitted

thanks FMC,i was looking everywhere to see a mk7 fezzi with ultraleggeras,and you found it :)

If you must I would go for the second :unsure:

not sure if this is any good but will at least give you a basic idea what they might look like on your car

wheels.jpg

If you must I would go for the second :unsure:

not sure if this is any good but will at least give you a basic idea what they might look like on your car

wheels.jpg

thank you for the photoshop,both alloys look really good on the car,i will just have to go to the shop,put both alloys on the car and then decide ;)

I've seen many of these 'choose my alloys' threads pop up here, and I have the same thought about all of them. I reasoned it was just my ignorance about modifying cars, but every pic I see of a Fiesta, custom alloys or not, all have the same thing, so I'm gonna go ahead and ask the question...

The Fiesta seems to have 4 bolts to secure the wheels to the car. The alloys you are showing us have 5. Will they fit?

Every pic of a Fiesta with custom alloys I've seen always has 4 bolts securing the wheels, just like the official Ford alloys. I really know nothing about this kind of thing, so it might be something you can change, but it's bothering me now. After so many threads that I just have to ask! :P

I've seen many of these 'choose my alloys' threads pop up here, and I have the same thought about all of them. I reasoned it was just my ignorance about modifying cars, but every pic I see of a Fiesta, custom alloys or not, all have the same thing, so I'm gonna go ahead and ask the question...

The Fiesta seems to have 4 bolts to secure the wheels to the car. The alloys you are showing us have 5. Will they fit?

Every pic of a Fiesta with custom alloys I've seen always has 4 bolts securing the wheels, just like the official Ford alloys. I really know nothing about this kind of thing, so it might be something you can change, but it's bothering me now. After so many threads that I just have to ask! :P

lol

It's a fair enough question!

The pics used by wheel manufacturers will sometimes show a four-stud fitment, others show a 5-stud

There are many different sizes for alloys, not all alloys are available in all sizes to suit all cars. Not just the number of studs, but diameter, width, offset and PCD dimensions need to be accounted for.

Most alloy wheels suppliers will know what size youll need when you tell them what car it's going on so you can rest assured you'll get the right size when ordering, but if you're unsure, just post a question and ask :)

Some alloy wheel manufacturers' websites will have a ready-reckoner to determine whether a certain model wheel will fit the application you need so just take a look.

EDIT

The only way to change the stud pattern (4 or 5 or different PCD sizes) is to change the hubs ;)

For example, the Fiesta R2 rally car (in my avatar) uses a 5-stud hub, which is uprated for the rigours of rally driving www.fiestar2.com

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club