Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Yorkshire Newbie!

EmmaKitkat27

Hello! My name is Emma, as of 26th February 2015 I drive a Frozen White 1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta ZS, her name is Alaska :). She's been nothing but fun since the day I brought her home.

Previously I had been a named driver on my mum's fiat Punto since March 2012. My boyfriend, Ashley, decided upon a purchase of a Race Red Focus ZS in 2013 after much research of many car makes which changed everything. After learning of the Ecoboost engine and slowly discovering more and more of the exceptional cars made by Ford I decided that I would have one if it killed me, so I set out to save for a Fiesta either ZS or ST :).

I must have raved on and got excited about it a lot because it was on my 21st Birthday in 2015 I was surprised to find that I was indeed to be the owner of my beasty little Alaska. No matter what other people brought up in cars conversations, BMW, Mercedes, Seat, Skoda, Fiat, I always managed to end the conversations back on Fords and why I wanted one so much. The calculations I did on fuel costs and time I spent getting quotes for insurances everyone thought I was nuts I'm sure!

After a year of owning my Ford Fiesta and continuously finding myself on forums I decided it is now time to join one. I'm just looking at the cosmetic modifications at the moment, so far I have done the gel badges for rear, front, wheel centers and steering wheel in black background and blue writing and added a pair of spoiler extensions on the back purchased from Maxton Design (located in Bradford) when they went down to FordFair, Silverstone for the weekend.

On my recent trip to FordFair 2016 I managed to pick up some RS style wing/wheel arch gel badges with a black background and blue 'S' to match my other badges, they will be fitted soon. The next thing I am contemplating on buying are some gloss black headlight surround decals to give it a bit of a meaner look on the front since people only know its me when I'm in front of them at the moment haha.

Here's to hoping I fit somewhere in this club with my cosmetic modifications but standard under the bonnet! :)

Alaska.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome, nice looking car you've got yourself Emma! Yes, you fit in! I started out as cosmetics but you'll find you'll want more from the tiny engine! I've got a few things in mind such as bluefin stage 1 remap and a couple of induction kits I'm looking into. 

If you go to my "about me" on my profile page, you might grab some ideas and inspiration... 

Cookey.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club