Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LED Reverse light

Cypryhunter

Just been given a £10 amazon voucher.

Want an LED reverse bulb (to be brighter than standard) as the normal is a little dull and my parking spot is quite dark.

Can someone recommend one for me? One that wont mess with the ECU?? Got an 09 Focus.

EDIT: Also, could someone confirm the bulb required for front fog lights?

Cheers

Hi

the reversing light is a 382 bayonet fitting the led bulb works very well even when you smoke the lens 

i have also fitted led front fog lights they were H11 from memory and also work well I can send some pictures if you like

If you go for Cree LEDs they are the best for giving out light 

• Like 1

Why not try and get a European reversing light and by a red led bulb this will mean that both reversing and fog light will be clear all ready to be smoked 

• Like 1

If anyone wants a clear european rear fog lens to replace their standard red one I have one sat on my shelf.

Willing to part with it for a small fee plus postage.

Sent from my SM-G930F

12 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

If anyone wants a clear european rear fog lens to replace their standard red one I have one sat on my shelf.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Sounds awesome! How much would you like for it posted? PM if preferred?

Thanks for recommendations on bulbs

13 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

Hi

the reversing light is a 382 bayonet fitting the led bulb works very well even when you smoke the lens 

i have also fitted led front fog lights they were H11 from memory and also work well I can send some pictures if you like

Thanks for all of your help! I'll check out the H11 bulbs. I only ask as autobulbs direct are saying they are H3 at the front. But that didn't seem right to me.

12 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

Why not try and get a European reversing light and by a red led bulb this will mean that both reversing and fog light will be clear all ready to be smoked 

What did you use to smoke the lenses?

Sent from my SM-G930F

Sounds awesome! How much would you like for it posted? PM if preferred?

Thanks for recommendations on bulbs

P/M replied to.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Hi

sorry for the late reply I used a tin of tint spray to tint the lights 

Here are a few photos I Witt take a couple more in the dark so show bulbs 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, TangoDaz said:

Here are a few photos I Witt take a couple more in the dark so show bulbs 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

thanks for the pics looking good and assume you just put a light layer of tint spray on the lights? have you done your main lights as well?

No I have a set of led rear lights that came tinted when I bought them I have also smoked the indicators in the door mirrors but went a bit over the top with them I will Send a couple of pictures if you like

the rear fog and reversing lights had a couple of light passed with the tint spray

22 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

No I have a set of led rear lights that came tinted when I bought them I have also smoked the indicators in the door mirrors but went a bit over the top with them I will Send a couple of pictures if you like

the rear fog and reversing lights had a couple of light passed with the tint spray

are right can you remember where you got them from? the rest of your lights look great with the orange/red paint work .cheers for the pics fella they are much appreciated

Hi

i will go on through my eBay receipts and look for the invoice it may take some time lol

Hi again

i used this bulb for the fog light its expensive but bright just what you need for a fog light I guess lol

good luck

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club