Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car parts sale this weekend!

Incontro

Hi guys,

Eurocarparts are having a 30% off sale this weekend, just thought I'd post this in case it's useful for any of you. :smile:

Just about to order a rear Bosch wiper blade for my Focus, only £ 4.33 including delivery - bargain!!

• Like 1

Nice need new wipers mine makes a dreadful noise

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Legend! £3.07 for a Bosch rear wiper for mine!

information like this tonight is a great example of what makes this forum great! Thanks bud!!

• Like 1

They seem to have had a 30% sale on for as long as I can remember. Shame a lot of their prices don't reflect a genuine 30% discount though!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Incontro said:

Hi guys,

Eurocarparts are having a 30% off sale this weekend, just thought I'd post this in case it's useful for any of you. :smile:

Just about to order a rear Bosch wiper blade for my Focus, only £ 4.33 including delivery - bargain!!

thanks for the info, they run that deal every weekend at the mo, the downside is they up the prices, so you don`t save as much as you could. have emailed them before about it still waiting for a reply.

• Like 1

You guys are most likely right - every retailer slightly up's their prices before a promotion is applied, but still seems the cheapest price I can find. If anyone can find the same product (including delivery) at a lower price, I'd be interested to know! :)

I now use my local TMS motor spares, can get the same or better quality parts at cheaper prices with the hassle of euro car parts who are not the best. 

I order hundreds of pounds worth every month from Ecp, so I tend to notice the price increases in stuff I order regularly before a discount code comes out. 

I tend to find ECP online is good for same day collection/delivery...but if you don't mind waiting a few days for delivery their own eBay shop is usually cheaper. 

I also get several emails a week from ECP saying it's the 'last chance' or 'limited offer' for 30% off... :lol:  Even when they don't have a sale on (very rare now!) you can still usually get 25% off through pretty much every car forum lol, not sure if there's a code on here though. 

It's also worth trying carparts4less, ECPs sister site who are often cheaper and always have a set of discount codes, the catch is it's delivery only and you have to buy more to get a better discount.

MisterAuto seems to be overall cheapest this year, after having never heard of them before lol, but delivery isn't the quickest.

GSF are also having regular discount codes now, which is fine but I cant remember the last time they gave me the correct part. :laugh: 

Ecp last chance discount codes, that still work a week after they have 'expired' lol.

• Like 1

Autosessive.com are another one who seem to be having a permanent 30-50% off sale, despite their weekly emails claiming "buy now before it ends"  and " a limited special one off weekend discount".

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

GSF are also having regular discount codes now, which is fine but I cant remember the last time they gave me the correct part. :laugh: 

I used to use them during my Volvo era, and unless you knew either the GSF part number or the Volvo one: you would invariably get supplied with wrong part:ohmy:

• Like 1

It's 'up to' 67% lol, in the same way broadband is 'up to 100Mb'...it just means less than... :laugh: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

It's 'up to' 67% lol, in the same way broadband is 'up to 100Mb'...it just means less than... :laugh: 

I have to disagree on part of that lol. I'm on 100mb broadband and on speed test get between 105 and 110mb lol. 

Whaaa?  That's London speed, how do you manage it up in Scotland!? :ohmy:

Mines 'up to' 20Mb (non fibre obv)...I get 8-9Mb... :sad: 

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Whaaa?  That's London speed, how do you manage it up in Scotland!? :ohmy:

We have been in a fibre area for a long time now - one of the first place in the county as far as I know. With Virgin media, they also do 200mb in my area. Always had good internet here, even when it used to be telewest lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stef123 said:

I have to disagree on part of that lol. I'm on 100mb broadband and on speed test get between 105 and 110mb lol. 

I too, get a higher than expected speed

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm supposed be "up to 20Mb: I get between 21 and 23Mb:huh:

• Like 2

When you're on a relatively low broadband speed, every mb helps lol 

With the BT Black Friday ads on the radio thought I'd see if they could do any better for me...especially as I can see the BT headquarters from my carpark lol...

Not yet! Sorry, you can’t get BT Infinity right now

Superfast BT Infinity is also available at your address but we can't take an order for it right now.

You can still get standard BT Broadband

You could get

7Mb

Wow, cheers 'en! :laugh: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club