Do Not Sell My Personal Information

radio/cassette to cd/radio change

MarkyB75

hi i have a 1996 fiesta 1.3, it currently has a ford 3000 radio/cassette. does anybody know if i can do a straight swap to a ford 6000 cd/radio or do i need anything extra? cheers

hi i have a 1996 fiesta 1.3, it currently has a ford 3000 radio/cassette. does anybody know if i can do a straight swap to a ford 6000 cd/radio or do i need anything extra? cheers

You might need a radio code.. but apart from that i think everythin is all the same..

need 2 double check as im not 100% sure!

• 2 weeks later...

hi, with it being ford to ford you shouldn't need to change it really, you only really need to change it if its from a standard ford radio in the car to a after market radio, if you're doing that then you need to buy a harness adapter

yes just done it on my daughters 98 model fiesta. dont forget the radio code. you need either the radio removal prongers or four bits of welding rod or a chopped up wire coat hanger. The unit are swapped by cable only. DD din size. you should have no problem at all.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club