Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KA 2009 studio advice

mac1012

Hi I have just introduced myself on members page

I am currently running a ford Ka 2005 studio model I think ,. no bells and whistles.

my daughter will be having that car when passed test and I am looking to buy a new shape KA

I have put a refundable deposit on a 2009 studio and am going to test drive at dealers on Saturday , it is a good price and low mileage.

My only concerns are it has no electric windows central locking or air con , the things that I said I would like , but the price and car are very good compared to a lot I have seen online , so I am undecided as to whether I can live without air con especially , I am 53 and passed my test in November , so never run a car with or without so cant decide whether it will be a deal breaker , do any of you guys run cars without air con ? just trying to weigh up the pros and cons

thanks Mark

Hi Mark.

Air con is good to have both in summer and winter as it helps clear the misty windscreen as well as cool the car if needed. If youve never had it then you wont miss it, but, once youve had it you wont want to go back to not having it!

We only recently sold my Wifes 2007 Punto that my wife had from new and she has never had AC. She loves the heated front screen in her new Fiesta now though and is yet to experience the full benefits of the AC in the summer.

The fact is we only get a couple or even one day of unbearable heat in this country so if you like the 09 plate and the price is right then i wouldnt be bothered about it. Its more to go wrong in the long run anyway especially as it will already be 8 years old soon and can be costly to repair. Ive had it break in two different cars so just bear that in mind too. :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club