Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus S 2015 - 2 Questions

Bcfcespley1

First question:

My car has been obtaining loads of moisture and condensation on the inside of the car. And on cold nights it's been icing over on the inside... is this normal or do I need it looked at? My car is under all warrenty. 

Second question:

When I get to 3/4K revs and change gear the engine make this 'psss' air noise. Is this part of the stock engine or is it broke lol? It sounds like a blow off valve just didn't think it would come in the none st/rs models. Thanks. 

Question 1

I just use windows deflectors and keep all windows slightly open, this has made a very big difference.

Question 2

I do not know.

Check the rear tyre well for water. The Mk3's often have an issue with water coming in the vents under the rear bumper. My Mk3 is bone dry inside, so condensation inside isn't normal

2) run with the climate control on all the time, it is a dehumidifier as well as a cooler on hot days. On cold days it will remove moisture from the inside of the car

what engine do you have? there is a dump valve of sorts on the turbo of some

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club