Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for peoples views on zetec s black/red ed

CameronGuy10

Thinking of getting one and just wanted to get the views of people who have them? Are you glad you got it? Would you of got something else instead? Will be buying a 2 year old one with around 20k on it.

Thanks for your help!

Great cars, good compromise between comfort and performance. I had two red editions - no issues whatsoever. Having recently stepped into an ST I do miss the MPG and comfort, I regularly got 50+mpg commuting to and from work on the motorway and surrounding main roads. Apparently the MPG takes a dive if commuting around town. 

Great to see the positive views! Would love an st but just couldn't justify the ridiculous insurance and more expensive running costs so I think this is a great compromise! Not sure whether black or red! Would also like red brake calipers, does anyone know what the best paint to do this is?

I'd either get the black edition and make all the red a different colour, or just get the red edition and leave it as it is.

20 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

I'd either get the black edition and make all the red a different colour, or just get the red edition and leave it as it is.

lol talk about complicating things tom 

I've had a red edition for a year now, its a great little car. I was tied between it and an ST but I'm glad I got it in the end, best compromise between performance and economy

On 26/01/2017 at 5:43 PM, Tom-B64 said:

Agreed, on the black version I'm not a fan of the Red on it (maybe get it wrapped) 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club