Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can you put a Fiesta ST rear bumper on a Zetec S 140 red edition?

xNoyce

This question is as much out of curiosity;

I have a Fiesta Zetec S (red edition), and I'm looking to start making changes to it. I've always preferred the rear bumper from the 2016 MK7.5 range ST's, but prefer the overall look of my red edition ZS.

I presume both models are the same chassis, does that mean you could theoretically put an ST rear bumper on the Zetec S?

Has anyone done this or can anyone report on whether it actually looks right?

Cheers

• Like 1

All you need is the diffuser and lower panel

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231589434115?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391168508343?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

To finish the look you will need to alter the exhaust tailpipe by having a twin pipe made preferably by an exhaust fabricator because to get it lower it needs a double set in the tailpipe.

Youn can buy premade Y pieces but theystill need welding in.

have done this to my st line as  KARL46  says you only need 3 parts the two pieces off the diffuser lower piece needs painting to match your car and then twin pipe tail piece I got mine from Halfords rip speed £19.99 cut off original tail pipe and welded on the new piece and this is what it looks like,

WP_20161002_14_36_06_Pro (1).jpg

WP_20161002_14_32_51_Pro (1).jpg

You can also buy a used ST back box and fit that, look in the project section for Willy's ecoboost thread he fitted the ST diffuser and back box.

• Like 1

Cheers for all responses. My issue is that I have no ability to do the work myself, so would also need to find someone to do it (preferably not a proper garage that would charge hundreds). 

Useful answers though.

On 26/02/2017 at 6:16 PM, MarksST said:

You can also buy a used ST back box and fit that, look in the project section for Willy's ecoboost thread he fitted the ST diffuser and back box.

Having some trouble finding it, can you provide a link please?

another question because there are so many threads...

What would I need for LED headlights? It already has LED DRL strips as stock, but to change the main beam for LED. (What bulbs, and would they simply need swapping, or is re-wiring required).

• 4 years later...

Can I put a fiesta ST rear number on my Ford Fiesta zetec turbo 

25 minutes ago, Siraj said:

Can I put a fiesta ST rear number on my Ford Fiesta zetec turbo 

Literally read the topic and it tells you...

• 1 year later...

Yes, the bumpers are the same across the range it’s the trims that are the differences