Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Mondeo 65 Plate Tyre Pressure Monitor

Grimskull2008

Just a quick question… does anyone have a Ford Mondeo 2015 or newer (new shape)??

My car listed above has a tyre pressure monitor on it, I have inflated it a few times but every week now it goes off saying the pressure is low (but not flat).

I have topped it up according to the manual for the bar/PSI and reset the monitor, give it a week, same thing.

Not sure if I have a slow puncture and the tyre monitor doesn’t give individual tyre pressure readings (it’s all or nothing), just wondering if anyone else had the same issue?

Don’t really want to go to Kwik Fit for them to tell me there is nothing wrong….

If it's the same tyre all the time and you're having to inflate it each time then, surely, it's got to be a slow puncture. I don't believe the TMPS system, as standard, displays the individual pressures.

• 11 months later...

It was a nail buried in the two back tyres, had to get them taken off and replaced.

• Sad 1

in both of them? thats unfortunate. if its not in the side wall you should have just got it repaired, save you a fortune!

Happened to me a few years ago,. some little sod had wedged a nail between the wheel and the floor.

now when I get to the car i check for anything behind the wheels as a matter of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dee

Yes it really sucked, had to get both of them replaced... I do a lot of miles for work and didn't want to be stranded one day.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club